QTsyndrome.chTo Spread The Word Of Long QT Syndrome

Long qt and nadalol Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

QTsyndrome.ch Message Board » Acquired Long QT Syndrome » Long qt and nadalol « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

ma7e
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 08:17 pm:   

I have been diagnosed with Long Qt syndrome and am taken Nadalol rite know. Ive always exercised to some extent. I seem more winded when running since starting this , probably because it slows the heart rate I Guess. I was diagnosed with this during a routine physical. Know im getting ready for the police academy. is this a good idea or not ive been doing this work for aprox 8yrs 6 years parttime and two years full time. im a little nervous because of some of the stories ive heard about exercise and long Qt. My family history shows that people that have passed away in my family were all startled mainly when they were sleeping and were awaken by some sort of loud noise (car backfiring, alarmclock, and theother possibly a phone ringing.) should i be concerned about the police academys physical aspect or only keep noisy things out of the bed room. any ideas

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration